Banking Technology is the definitive source of news and analysis of the global fintech sector.
Founded in London in 1984, Banking Technology has been at the forefront of the print and online publishing for the international community of bankers, financial services professionals, vendors, consultants, analysts and other industry participants, big and small.
Our website attracts 146,000+ unique monthly visitors and our daily newsletter is delivered to over 19,500 key decision-makers in the financial services and technology sectors.
Our annual awards show, Banking Technology Awards, recognises the top achievers and innovators within the banking technology community.
Our broad readership and solid reputation, combined with in-depth coverage of fintech and banking technology issues on a worldwide scale, makes Banking Technology the leading resource for technology buyers, sellers, developers, integrators and other specialists across the sector.
Our portfolio includes:
- Bankingtech.com website – a global online platform for the industry
- Banking Technology Magazine – our iconic monthly publication dedicated to all things fintech
- Banking Tech Daily Newsletter – top stories and commentary delivered to over 19,500 fintech professionals daily
- Banking Technology Awards – an annual show to recognise excellence in the use of IT in financial services
- Banking Technology Forum – a series of events dedicated to various hot topics of fintech, an excellent discussion platform for industry specialists
- Daily News at Sibos – a daily publication, on-the-ground reporting from Swift’s annual conference, Sibos
- Conference and trade show reports – our editorial team attends various key fintech events around the globe
- White papers and case studies – a broad range of publications, produced in conjunction with fintech partners as well as independently
- Industry surveys – we partner with industry specialists to for various fintech studies
- Webinars – an excellent online platform to showcase fintech solutions, discuss and debate
- Roundtables – bringing together the top industry professionals
- Industry event videos – video interviews with industry professionals and other videos at conferences and trade shows, posted and promoted on our website
- Executive interviews
For media opportunities or to request a copy of our media kit please contact:
Head of Sales and Business Development
Tel: +44 203 377 3506
For editorial enquiries please contact:
Banking Technology is part of Knect365, an Informa business