Editorial Calendar 2017
Our editorial calendar is intended to give an overview of the year ahead, including Banking Technology‘s upcoming features and details of distribution at events. It is a work in progress and will be updated as things change.
For details on supplements, contributed content, thought leadership features, sponsorship and other partnership opportunities, please contact Judith McInerney by email or call her on +44 203 377 3506.
Deadlines: Banking Technology is published in the first week of the month, hence, the deadline for enquiries is the middle of the previous month.
The year ahead
We look at what trends, developments and events are shaping the year 2017. From innovative fintech start-ups to the large incumbents, and everything in between – nothing escapes Banking Technology’s watchful eye.
- FinovateEurope, London
- LendIt USA, New York
- ITAS, Luxembourg
- Corporate Actions 2017, London
- European Payment Summit, The Hague
- International Fund Management, London
Cybersecurity – challenge accepted
The cyber threat is here to stay. We examine one of the hottest topics on the industry agenda – how can the financial services industry protect itself from cyber attacks and how institutions can join forces to ensure their decisions and actions are coordinated and well-informed. There is strength in numbers.
- Improving Return on Innovation in Financial Institutions, San Francisco
- MEFTECH, Abu Dhabi
- The Blockchain Summit, London
- ISITC 23rd Annual Vendor Show, Boston
- New Generation Operational Risk: Europe, London
- Middle East Retail Banking CONFEX, Dubai
Payments – the present and the future
2017 will be another huge year for the payments industry, in both the retail and inter-bank markets. What trends are influencing the sector, who is surging ahead and who is lagging behind? What solutions are on offer?
- Payments 2017, Austin, Texas
- Swift Business Forum, London
- FundForum Asia, Hong Kong
- FinovateSpring, San Jose
- TradeTech, Paris
- Deep Learning in Finance Summit, Singapore
- Innovate Finance, London
- New Age Banking Summit Oman, Muscat
New fintech frontiers
There is a huge amount of hype about financial technology (fintech) and its role in financial services. We’ll be looking at the technologies that will help financial institutions cross the next frontier of innovation – cognitive computing, robotics, artificial intelligence (AI), biometrics, blockchain and more.
- Swift African Regional Conference, Abidjan
- RegTech MENA, Dubai
- Emerging Payments Association Pay360 Digital Payments, Binley, UK
- European Banking Forum: Digital Transformation in Retail Banking, Amsterdam
- Banking Operations Forum, Amsterdam
- Open Banking Summit, London
- xCEEd 2017, Belgrade
- Self-Service Banking Europe, London
- 8th International PLUS-Forum: Cards, Payments and Mobile 2017, Moscow
- The Future of Finance Summit, Singapore
- Fixed Income Leaders Summit, Boston
- Deep Learning in Finance Summit, London
- The NPF CEE & Regtech Leaders Forum, Brussels
- Global Digital Banking Conference, London
June 2017 – Money20/20 Europe and FundForum edition
Banking Technology is an official media partner of Money20/20 Europe, one of the hottest European fintech events. Key topics on payments, innovation, fintech disruption and consumer banking covered.
Banking Technology is a premier media partner of FundForum, an influential conference shaping the future of investment management. What’s the input from technology?
- Money20/20 Europe, Copenhagen
- FundForum International, Berlin
- TechXLR8 Fintech, London
- Harnessing Fintech Innovation in Retail Banking, London
- Asian Banking Forum (ABF) Southeast Asia: Digital Transformation in Retail Banking, Singapore
- Iran International Banking Forum, Frankfurt
- East Africa Future Banking Summit, Nairobi
- Managing Interest Rate Risk in the Banking Book, London
- 5th Annual Credit Risk Modelling under IFRS 9, London
Consumer banking and payments – new business models
If there is any time to be excited about new business models coming to the retail banking and payments industries, it is now. Everything going digital, everything going instant, fintech offerings proliferating… and even the humble “brick and mortar” branch is getting a digital makeover. Jump on the digital bandwagon!
- Global Payment Summit, Singapore
- Global Payments Symposium, New York
- M2Banking & Fintech Latam 2017, San Francisco
In the spotlight are the most innovative projects, initiatives, solutions and players in the fintech/banking technology space.
- BAI Beacon, Atlanta
- Payments International, London
- GCC Corporate Bankers Technology Week 2017, Dubai
- New Age Banking Summit Nigeria, Lagos
October 2017 – Sibos edition
Banking Technology is an official media partner of Sibos, Swift’s major annual event. Key topics on payments, capital and treasury markets, and corporate banking covered.
- Sibos 2017, Toronto
- Money20/20, Las Vegas
- ATM & Cyber Security 2017, London
- 2nd Annual North Africa Future Banking Forum, Cairo
Daily News at Sibos
Banking Technology’s flagship daily publication – produced onsite at Sibos – available in print and online. Daily News at Sibos includes news, company announcements, features, interviews and analysis of the key themes of Sibos.
Distributed at: Sibos 2017, Toronto
November 2017 – post-Sibos edition
The best bits from the show and the key takeaways, and of course plenty of food of thought from this major event for the global banking industry.
- Branch Transformation 2017, London
Regulation & compliance pains
So much regulation, so little time to comply with it… In this issue of Banking Technology we’ll be focusing on the problems the thorny issue of regulation poses for the financial services industry and the solutions.
December 2017/January 2018
What a year it’s been… As the calendar year draws to the close, we look back at its highs and lows, and look forward to 2018 and what it might bring to the fintech industry.
Further information about the conferences and events listed above can be found in our online Events Calendar.