GOSD Production Support Lead # 087066Apply Online
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Sector: Information Technology
Sub Sector: System Administration Support
Position Type: Permanent
Employment Type: Competitive
Date Added: 10/01/2017
- As part of the Production & Performance team, within the Group Operations Solution Delivery (GOSD) organization, we are offering the role of Production Support Lead.
- Co-location to IT & Buss clients in London to which production support services are provided.
- Deliver front to back management of critical incidents in line with IT SMR role definitions & in support of overall IT SMR.
- Cross-functional collaboration with various departments throughout the division.
- Critical to maintaining the production stability & performance of over 500 applications used by Group Operations.
- Develops and implements a Technology Operations & Support Service strategy for the platforms supported that aligns with the mission and goals of IT Operations as a whole.
- Maintain the 24/7 health of the technology platforms.
- Provide leadership and team support, managing escalations.
- With leadership & direction, resolve major production incidents.
- Responsible for providing strategic vision and direction.
- Maintain performance metrics for critical business applications.
- You will be responsible for bringing the continuous and automated production deployments for a variety of products and Services within GOSD.
- Knowledge of & proven track record of delivering IT service mgmt.
- Knowledge of ITIL.
- Hands on manager, who can manage change, influence and lead across business and technology. Significant experience managing an end to end technology environment, including experience with software, hardware, desktop, utilities, and other infrastructure components.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative & decision making in pressured situations.
- Understanding of a large banking enterprise, its processes.
- Solid knowledge of budgeting & resource allocation procedures.
- Credibility to influence project teams & senior management.
- Good interpersonal skills – Confident, solid communication skills with good work attitude, proactive.
- Effective time management – Able to work under pressure and meet project deadlines.
- Solid Analytical skills – Investigate issues with attention to details and accuracy.
- Ability to develop constructive relationships and communicate in a global matrixes organization.
- Energy and resilience to maintain progress against challenging targets.
- Capable of acting at speed.
- Solid attention to detail.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Graduate degree in IT or related discipline.