2015 Paybefore Awards: Top Motivator
Best use of a business- or corporate-funded prepaid card that delivers incentives, rewards or rebates to consumers or promotes their loyal behavior.
Best-in-Category: Delta Air Lines Performance Pays Debit Card
A single platform and common debit card streamlines 20+ corporate recognition and incentive programs, improves ease of use and reduces costs for Delta.
- Integrates department incentives, peer-to-peer and customer-to-employee recognition. Use of the prepaid card, rather than a payroll direct deposit, increases visibility around the total rewards experience.
- Card is reloaded only by Delta when the employees earns points and elects to redeem those points.
- Not used for wages or base pay.
Bottom Line: Program has increased efficiency, reduced cost and streamlined the user experience, while significantly affecting employee engagement, retention and performance. Reinforces Delta’s pay-for-performance culture that motivates associates to perform at their best and look for ways to take care of customers and fellow colleagues.
Winner: The Promotion Card
The Hunt Group
Flexible co-branded Canadian rewards card offers customization and instant issuance to meet the needs of any size incentive program.
- Companies using the program benefit from a low-cost structure, instant issuance, flexible card delivery options, including one to one, many to one, delayed activation and other customizable experiences to suit their needs and audience.
- Any size program can be accommodated—no minimum purchase volume.
- Co-branding of the partnering company’s logo is done on the fly—not weeks.
Bottom Line: The ideal client gift or reward vehicle, The Promotion Card is the only program in Canada that offers a prepaid MasterCard that can be co-branded or customized via carrier for strong brand reinforcement and no fees to cardholders.
Winner: Whirlpool Exclusives
Citi Prepaid Services
Turnkey program with all-inclusive support and proven scalability to deliver hundreds of thousands of payments every year for rebates on numerous Whirlpool brands.
- Custom-branded rebate cards for each product line and flexibility to create cross-brand promotions to increase awareness and loyalty.
- Rebate processed automatically at the POS without additional action required by customer after the fact.
- Seamless IVR integration between issuer and rebate validation partner to provide fastest cardholder resolution.
- Increased revenues that result from driving rebate funds back to product/partner Websites via special offers.
- Whirlpool-branded cardholder Websites; instant account information via Web, text and IVR; 24/7 multilingual cardholder support.
- Estimated annual cost saving: $300,000 over paper checks.
Bottom Line: Program provides comprehensive marketing and client support, a superior cardholder experience and significant cost saving with centralized cardholder service and flexibility in customization.