Top ten retail banking sites in the US – June 2016
Who is leading the digital way among the US retail banks?
We have put together some nifty stats for the top ten online banking sites in the US for the past month (data courtesy of SimilarWeb). We’ll be publishing regular updates on a monthly basis, to track the changes, developments and trends – to bring you a fuller picture of the country’s digital banking appetite.
- Two websites are part of Citi.
- Chase, Bank of America, and Wells Fargo have the largest share of combined desktop and mobile web traffic in the US banking industry.
- Each of the top three banks had more than twice the amount of traffic as Capital One which was ranked fourth.
- Wells Fargo led monthly mobile web traffic in June 2016 with 73.8 million visits.
- Chase led desktop traffic with 124.3 million visits.
SimilarWeb is a competitive market intelligence firm providing data analytics on desktop websites, mobile web and mobile apps. Its platform provides PPC, SEO, media buyers and affiliates insights into their competitor’s marketing tactics.
Click here to read the latest free report on the US online banking industry.