DCI closes Q1 with five new core banking software sales
Data Centre Inc (DCI), a Kansas-based banking software developer, signed five new takers for its flagship iCore360 core banking system in Q1 this year.
- First National Bank in Falfurrias, Texas;
- Farmers State Bank in Newcastle, Texas;
- Stockgrowers State Bank in Maple Hill, Kansas;
- Peoples State Bank in Lake City, Florida;
- FirstCity Bank of Commerce in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
Banking Technology understands two of these projects are to replace Fiserv’s core software, one is a replacement of FIS, and two of smaller regional providers, Nicola Banking System and Automated Systems Inc (ASI).
DCI’s spokesperson tells Banking Technology the banks “chose to replace their current cores to improve their operational efficiency and reduce third party plugins”.
Another new deal is expected to close shortly, the spokesperson adds.