Yes Fintech accelerator unveils 12 finalists
Yes Fintech, the accelerator programme of India’s Yes Bank, has unveiled its 12 finalists.
The following “creative entrepreneurs” and “innovative fintech start-ups” have been chosen to take part in the 15-week “hands-on” programme:
- SoCash – creating the largest small network of small merchants to make cash accessible beyond ATMs.
- Signzy – creating building blocks for a “digital trust” system through bank-grade digital KYC, biometric enabled digital contracts and due diligence through algorithmic risk intelligence.
- Rupeeseed – providing capital market solutions for retail and institutional trading using robo-advisory and analytics engine.
- Redcarpet – using alternative social and digital scoring for insta-credit to new to credit and non-bureau consumers.
- R1mo – the first FX B2B marketplace in India using blockchain technology offering clients a customised distributed financial technology solution that interfaces with existing systems/processes for cross-border payments.
- Paykey – an Israel based start-up aiming to make banking simple and frictionless through an integrated in-app keyboard which gives users to make payments while using any app.
- Numberz – simplifying running the business (cashflow) by seamlessly integrating business workflows with banking services.
- Morph.Ai – providing a “plug-and-play” solution for companies to build chatbots that can solve business use cases.
- FRS Labs – cybersecurity, fraud detection and identity verification using biometrics and artificial intelligence (AI).
- Click & Pay – making payments transactions cashless, secure and flexible, and providing easy payment options.
- Authme – using AI to replace passwords with unique pattern technology and bring UX and security together.
- Anytime Loan – an alternate lending platform, offering consumer loans and MSME business loans using AI, data science, robotics and predictive science tools to create alternative scoring and KYC models.
Yes Fintech was created by Yes Bank, with the assistance from T-Hub, Anthill and Lets Talk Payments.
It promises interaction with and mentoring by Yes Bank’s management team “along with renowned industry experts, who have proven track record in the financial and technology sectors”.