Banking Technology Leadership Awards 2017 shortlist unveiled
Having gone through an unprecedented number of exceptional nominations for our Leadership Awards, we are pleased to announce the shortlisted candidates for Tech Leaders, IT Team of the Year and Woman in Technology.
Tech Leadership Award 2017 shortlisted candidates:
- Oliver Blower, CEO, VoxSmart
- Ezechi Britton, Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer, Neyber
- Alexandra Foster, Head of Insurance, Finance, Payments & Post trade, Global Banking & Financial Markets, BT
- Natasha Kyprianides, Group Head of Digital Banking & Innovation, Hellenic Bank
- Nick Ogden, Founder and Executive Chairman, ClearBank
- Lucia Pino-Garcia, Global Head of Technology for Fixed Income, Commodities, Currencies and Liquidity, JP Morgan
- Julian Sawyer, COO, Starling Bank
- Angelique Schouten, CEO at Ohpen UK, Ohpen
- Sigga Sigurdardottir, Chief Customer and Innovation Officer, Santander UK
- Hank Uberoi, CEO, Earthport
Woman in Technology (W.I.T.) Award 2017 shortlisted candidates:
- Wendy Collins, Managing Director, Global Strategic Partnerships, London Stock Exchange Group
- Anna Doherty, Technology Managing Director, JP Morgan
- Jo Edwards, Senior IT Leader, Virgin Money
- June Felix, President of Verifone Europe, Verifone
- Reetika Grewal, Head of Payments Strategy and Solutions, Silicon Valley Bank
- Chett Matchett, Managing Director Business Innovation, ATB Financial
- Wendy Redshaw, CIO Collaborative Technology Solutions, Deutsche Bank
- Kaushalya Somasundaram, Global Head of Fintech Partnerships, HSBC Bank
- Susanne Steidl, Managing Director at Wirecard North America & Executive Vice President Issuing Services, Wirecard
- Catherine Wines, Co-Founder, WorldRemit
IT Team of the Year 2017 shortlisted candidates:
- Core Banking Phase 3 & 5, DBS Bank
- dbPalace, Deutsche Bank
- Digital Transformation Team, Banco BPI
- Global Research Technology, JP Morgan
- Transitional Service Agreement (TSA) Exit Project, Latitude Financial Services
We would like to thank everyone who participated and we look forward to announcing the winners on 13 December at Millennium Mayfair Hotel London.
For more information regarding the event, attendance and sponsorship opportunities, please get in touch with Judith McInerney on email@example.com, call +44 (0) 20 3377 3506 or visit our website.
P.S.: Curious about our Judged Awards? We will be announcing the shortlist in the next few weeks. Watch this space!