Five US credit unions in core tech revamp with Fiserv’s DNA
Five credit unions in the US have opted to implement Fiserv’s DNA core processing platform.
The credit unions are:
- Community First Credit Union, a $2.7 billion institution in the state of Wisconsin.
Community First CU has been a client of Fiserv since the mid 1980s. It has now opted to replace its legacy tech with the DNA core and the Architect digital banking software.
It also chose financial, document management, account opening, loan origination, wire transfer and other solutions from Fiserv.
- OneAZ Credit Union ($2 billion in assets), based in Arizona.
The credit union is in the process of migrating to DNA. It also selected additional integrated solutions from Fiserv, the vendor says, “to simplify operations and vendor relationships, and better service retail and commercial loans with a single platform”.
- Empower Federal Credit Union ($1.65 billion in assets) in the New York state.
According to Fiserv, the credit union wanted a system that was member-centric and customisable.
- Clark County Credit Union ($700 million in assets) in Las Vegas, Nevada.
“DNA will provide members with faster access to information and enhanced mortgage and business lending offerings,” Fiserv says.
- Alliance Credit Union ($430 million in assets) in California.
This credit union “needed a flexible and open system to simplify internal development, minimise manual customisation and enable the delivery of innovative products to serve its tech-savvy members”, Fiserv explains.
The system is supplied on a hosted basis.