Five new core banking tech clients for CSI
Computer Services Inc (CSI), a US-based provider of banking software, has signed five new banks for its core processing and digital banking tech.
- Studio Bank, a start-up bank in Tennessee;
- Kensington Bank in Minnesota;
- United Community Bank in Minnesota;
- Neighborhood National Bank in Minnesota;
- Victory State Bank in New York.
“The banks selected CSI to implement core banking technology, combined with additional digital banking services, to provide a full suite of integrated solutions to enhance productivity within and outside of the branch,” the vendor states.
Aaron Dorn, chairman, president and CEO of Studio Bank (the bank is waiting for the go-ahead from the regulators to launch), says CSI is “the right fintech partner to design a mobile and online experience that aligns with our unique in-branch experience”.