PayTech Awards 2018: meet the judges
PayTech Awards will be taking place on 13 July in London, where we’ll be celebrating the most successful and innovative work and professionals in the global paytech industry.
The Awards are now open for entries in the following categories:
All the nominations will be examined, discussed and voted on by industry’s experts:
- Tanya Andreasyan, Editor-in-Chief, FinTech Futures
- Nick Bilodeau, Head of Marketing, Insurance, American Express Canada
- Kate Bolton, Founder, Comms for Good
- Ghela Boskovich, Head of Fintech & Regtech Partnerships, Rainmaking Innovations
- Clive Bowles, Head of Business Development & Principal Consultant, Fairmort Limited
- David Brear, Founder and CEO, 11:FS
- John Lyons, Payments Director, TSB
- Ruth Milligan, Head of Financial Services and Payments, techUK
- Lisa Moyle, Director of Strategy and Partnerships, FinTECHTalents
- David Thomasson, Head of Payment Propositions, Metro Bank
Find out more about PayTech Awards judges here.
Visit our website to explore categories in which you can enter your projects, products and services. The submission deadline is 20 April!
For more information about the Awards, please get in touch with Irena on email@example.com or call +44 (0) 207 01 75379.
Interested in sponsorship opportunities or attending the event? Please contact Alec on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 207 01 76122.