PayTech Awards 2018: tips on how to write a winning entry
With submission deadline for PayTech Awards fast approaching, we want to give you a few tips on what to include in your entry to truly catch judges’ attention:
- The more detail the better!
- The rationale for the project
- What makes the project/service/product different?
- Results, benefits and performance metrics
- How many people took part? What teams were involved? How were the responsibilities and tasks shared? How was the project managed and successful teamwork encouraged?
- Financial and business impact
- Any other information, statistics, facts and figures that you think will help us understand the project better!
For more information, please see entry guidelines.
The entry deadline is Friday, 4 May. We will announce the winners on 13 July in London.
For more information about the Awards, please get in touch with Irena on email@example.com or call +44 (0) 207 01 75379.
Interested in sponsorship opportunities or attending the event? Please contact Alec on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 207 01 76122.
Enter the Awards here.