White paper: Solving the identity problem in PSD2 and GDPR
PSD2 forces banks across EU to add two-factor Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) on all remote access to customer accounts. Hidden behind this is a deeper requirement—the need to perform a Strong Customer Identity Verification (SCeID) process on both the initial issuance of the authentication credentials and any subsequent remote re-issuance when credentials are lost.
The aim of this Jumio white paper is to examine the links between SCeID and SCA bearing in mind the inter-relationship between PSD2 and GDPR.
The white paper outlines:
- How SCeID and SCA are connected
- How regulatory mandates such as PSD2 and GDPR are similar, and how they differ
- What are the challenges SCA and SCeID bring
- What technology solutions can regulated companies leverage to meet their obligations around security and identification
- How to create new value for your customers through Strong Identity Verification (SCeID)
Provide the details below and this free white paper is all yours!
By downloading this white paper you agree to share your details with Jumio.
If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from Jumio, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.