Banking Technology Awards 2018: celebrating most innovative projects of the year!
We’re on the lookout for all the best fintech projects of the year!
Recognising excellence, innovation and the use of IT in banking and financial services, the 19th annual Banking Technology Awards will be taking place on 13 December in London.
Think your achievements deserve a special recognition? Or know projects, products and services that do? Nominate today by choosing from the below categories:
- Best Tech Overhaul Project
- Best Use of Emerging or Innovative Technology
- Best Fintech Partnership
- Best Use of Biometrics
- Best Use of IT in Private Banking/Wealth Management
- Best Use of IT in Retail Banking
- Best Use of IT in Corporate Banking
- Best Use of IT in Treasury and Capital Markets
- Best Use of IT for Lending
- Best Digital Initiative
- Best Mobile Initiative
- Top Digital Innovation
- Best Use of Cloud
- Best Use of AIBest Consumer Payments Initiative
- Best Corporate Payments Initiative
- Best Use of Data
- Best Use of RegTech
- Fintech for Good – a new category, honouring a financial services or technology organisation for its outstanding contribution to the community in which it serves. Click here for more information about the Award.
Be a part of our celebrations – enter Awards by Friday, 31 August!
For more information, please get in touch with Irena on email@example.com, or call +44 (0) 207 01 75379.
Interested in placing your brand in front of this exclusive audience? Get in touch with Jon on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +44 (0) 203 377 3327 to explore sponsorship opportunities.