Tips for writing a Banking Technology Awards winning entry
With exactly one month left to enter this year’s Banking Technology Awards, now is the time to polish your entries and let us know why your project deserves the special recognition.
The question we get asked often is how to write a winning entry. Well wonder no more, we have a few tips for you on what to include.
- The more detail the better!
- Dates of the overall project: all entries should be for the period of the last two years.
- The unique points of the project: what makes it different?
- Results and performance metrics: what were the results? What benefits did the project bring and how were they measured?
- Project management, team size, mix and collaboration: how many people took part? What teams were involved? How were the responsibilities and tasks shared? How was the project managed and successful teamwork encouraged?
- Financial impact and/or return on investment (if applicable).
- Any other information, statistics, facts, figures and visuals that you think will help us understand the project better!
See here for further guidelines and information.
The entry deadline for submissions is Friday, 31 August 2018 – enter now!
For more information about Awards entry, please get in touch with Irena on email@example.com, or call +44 (0) 207 01 75379.
Interested in placing your brand in front of this exclusive audience? Get in touch with Jon on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +44 (0) 203 377 3327 to explore sponsorship opportunities.