Webinar: Customer-centric transformation in digital account opening
The account opening experience delivers a critical first impression for customers. With widespread digital disruption and fraud, it’s more important than ever that banks and financial institutions ensure they have control over customer experience.
Today however, many organizations have simply not gone through the required level of customer-centric transformation needed and fail to embrace how the digital customer journey needs to look like from the client’s perspective – whether that be for a new account opening or financial agreement automation process.
Join this live webinar on 27 November to hear OneSpan and FinTech Futures discuss how banks and FIs should approach key steps in the account opening process in order to optimize the application process across channels and devices, while mitigating risk and fraud exposure.
Tune in to find out more about:
- Customer-centric approaches to KYC
- The benefits of multi-layered identity verification in digital account opening
- Streamlining the disclosures and consent process with eSignature
- Mitigating fraud across mobile and online channels
- Customer success stories and top requirements from your banking peers