Research paper: The rise of the instant bank
Banks need to keep up with fast-changing customer demands to provide a seamless customer experience.
five°degrees have surveyed more than 2,000 UK banking customers in order to explore what customers expect from their banks, and how banks can meet those demands.
The 2019 UK Banking Customer Survey conducted by five°degrees reveals:
- 4 in 10 Brits expect to be able to set up their bank account instantly
- Challenger banks are leading the way in instant account set up but traditional banks are catching up
- Traditional banks own consumer market-share and challenger banks are winning business customers and high earners
- Current levels of customer satisfaction
- Keys to winning new customers
Download this report by providing your details below and learn what customers are really looking for in a modern bank.
FinTech Futures will use the details that you provide here to send you the copy of the report and share them with the author, five°degrees, for informative purposes including a follow-up.