Asian Banking Forum: Southeast Asia | Digital Transformation in Retail Banking 2018
The Asian Banking Forum (ABF) Southeast Asia brings together a pan-regional audience of retail banking representatives. Gathering like-minded professionals under one roof, ABF promises to enlighten attendees with an extremely practical agenda and is an annual touchpoint for executive networking and benchmarking.
The 2018 agenda will diligently focus on the practical challenges and opportunities which retail banks face today, promising representatives leave this event with knowledge, ideas and contacts to realise profitable returns from digital investments.
2018 Key Speakers:
• Andrew Haslip, Head of Content – Asia Pacific, GlobalData Financial
• Johnson Poh, Senior Vice President – Head of Data Science, DBS Bank
• Deniz Güven, Global Head – Design & Client Experience, Standard Chartered Bank
• Hui Hui Li, President – Global Business Manager, Heng Feng Bank
• Christopher Loh, CEO , United Amara Bank
• Shameek Kundu, Chief Data Officer & Global Head – Data, Technology Strategy & Innovation, Standard Chartered Bank
Other reasons to attend:
• Our interactive Agenda ensures that the two day event will be more than a series of PowerPoint presentations and actually a genuine opportunity to learn, share and discuss.
• 1:1 business meetings: incorporated into the agenda are pre-arranged one to one business meetings which allow banks to meet with leading service providers to create new profitable relationships.
We look forward to seeing you in Singapore!
For more information on the event, please visit: http://www.arena-international.com/abfsoutheastasia/ or email us at: email@example.com